Pay & Go is the automated system designed for quick and easy exiting from the non-garage parking lots at Washington Dulles International Airport.
Pay & Go Machine Locations Map - printable version
1. TAKE the parking ticket and keep it with you. Do not leave it in your vehicle.
2. PAY for parking at the non-garage lots with your Pay & Go ticket, using a Pay & Go machine located on the Baggage Claim Level of the Terminal.
3. GO to prepaid Pay & Go lanes to exit non-garage parking lots quickly & easily. Insert your ticket at gate machine. Gate will rise and off you go.
Steps for Paying at Machines
- Insert parking ticket to calculate amount owed
- Insert cash or credit card
- Wait for receipt
- Take the pre-paid ticket to your vehicle for exiting the parking lot